Like all devices key cards can develop various faults, one of them being unable to lock or unlock your car. This is a usual wear and tear issue and can be quickly resolved by replacing your Renault Key Card.
Seeing 'Card Not Detected' error on the dashboard means that your key card can't communicate with the onboard computer. This may be caused by the damage to your key card - mechanical or liquid. In most cases the coil inside of the key card got disconnected from the circuit board and is unable to send correct signal.
In short this message is displayed when your key card can't communicate properly with your onboard computer. This issue is usually caused by mechanical damage to your key card. We recommend replacing it asap.
The key information regarding a fault are displayed on your dashboard. 'card not detected' means that the card is not presenting itself correctly to the onboard computer and therefore can not be read; "electric fault - check card reader" message on the dashboard will indicate that the card reader is to blame.
The programming itself will take only few minutes, if your car is unlocked and does not require any additional work, expect us to be in and out within 10 minutes.
If we need to gain access to your vehicle, we will need to see proof that you are the owner or that you have owners' consent.
Yes, your key card is equipped with an emergency key which can be pulled out and used on the handle of passengers door.
Don't worry - each our of mobile workshops is equipped with jump starter, which will allow us to program a new key card and start your car later on.
Yes, all our key cards come with free warranty, depending on the type of the key card the warranty is for 3, 6 or 12 months.
Yes, we do specialize in other makes, please click here to visit our website for other makes.
PLease see below a list of Renault models we provide replacement key cards for:
- Renault Megane II Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2003 and 2010
- Renault Kadjar Key Card Replacement manufactured from 2015
- Renault Megane III Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2009 and 2015
- Renault Scenic II Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2003 and 2010
- Renault Scenic III Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2009 and 2015
- Renault Laguna II Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2001 and 2006
- Renault Laguna III Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2007 and 2015
- Renault Clio III Ph2 and Ph3 Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2009 and 2013
- Renault Espace IV Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2001 and 2006
- Renault Velsatis Key Card Replacement manufactured between 2001 and 2006
- Renault Captur Key Card Replacement manufactured from 2013
Components designed for a specific brand like Renault but manufactured by external companies are called aftermarket. Replacement aftermarket key card will usually come with no branding or Renault logo.
OEM key cards is a genuine key card, manufactured by Renault, OEM means Original Equipment Manufactured.
We accept cash, card & bank transfers. You will need to pay the full amount once the job is completed. All our engineers carry card terminals with them
Unfortunately programming can't be done remotely, a new Renault key card must be programmed with your car present.
Yes, we offer great discounts when you purchase 2 or more replacement key cards.